Sunday 12 June 2011



I am going to return mother and kiss your secented head
I will be express all my eagerness and sip the perfume of your right hand
I will put my cheek on the dust of your feet when I meet you
The Soil will irrigated by my tears of happiness when seeing you

Oh how many nights you stayed awake to let me sleep deeply
oh how long you stayed thirsty and quenched my thirst by your kindness
I dont forget your tears coming down like the rain
when I become Ill and you couldnt close your eyes to sleep fearing a danger might happen to me
And our farewell day at dawn was the hardest dawn
I cant describe what you faced because of my migration

I still remember what you said to me that It is impossible to find a heart kinder than yours
Mother God asked me to serve you your content is the secret of my success
and your love is glimpse of my faith
your honest blessings relieved my hardship and sorrows
No human being shares your love with me

you are my pulse of my heart, and you are lights of my sight
You are the melody on my lip, and sorrow clears up when your face comes up
I am returning to you mother to have rest from my travel
Then my second age begins, and tree branch will bloom

0 comments:

Post a Comment